Wednesday, November 10, 2010

What do I look like?

So I took on a few jobs to keep me busy until I go back to school in January. They pay well, and my bills are getting paid so I thought it was a good idea. I have one lady who thinks I'm at her beck and call. She'll tell me a time, then the day before I'm suppose to be there say "so are we good for 7:30am?" Ummm no because you told me 8:00am! She knows I have a morning job and I would not ever be able to be there before then. We talked about it at the interview. I just feel like I'm the nanny bitch. I should shut up but please have courtesy to the people who watch your children. We come to you so you can shop, go out to lunch with your snooty friends, or have a "date night." We have lives and families too. I have to say tho, I have, and do work, for some great families just this one lady is killing me right now. Ok, I'm done. 


FYI: the picture is from Nanny diaries...good movie. She works for a rich bitch. LoL

No comments:

Post a Comment