Friday, December 24, 2010

So....

So Patrick and I tried to reconcile. I couldn't get past the hurt that was thrown at me in the past 3 months. I want someone who has time for me and who can give me attention and love. Patrick has the love part down, but I'm not sure if he's ready for life quite yet. It hurts us both to talk about things but I just think we both have to move on. He doesn't want anyone unless it's me, and I think that's quite selfish. He needs to be willing to give a great girl a chance. Why would he want to take away the joys of having a family, and getting married, and seeing his children grow up. I'm really not that great.

He gave me a list of things he loves about me, which was touching and brought a smile to my face, but only his touch can bring a true smile to my face. I just wish things went differently.

No comments:

Post a Comment